Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Authentique's February Sketch Challenge!!!

Authentique, one of my FAVORITE manufacturers has a monthly sketch challenge which I decided to participate in this month.      I love everything about this company!!!   Last October, while attending the Scrapbook Steals crop, I was fortunate to tour Authentiques warehouse/office.  I felt like had died and gone to "scrappy heaven!!!!"  From the product, to the environment, and most importantly the people I can truly say this company is truly "Authentique".   One of the most useful tidbits I learnt, while meeting with Bret, Sam and Melodee of Authentique was that their product was made right here in the USA.   I absolutely love everything about this company ( can you tell???)


To see their monthly sketch challenge
click here

Here is what I created from it:
I absolutely love how versatile their paper is.   I used their gathering collection paper line and I love how the colors, brought out the colors of the picture. Specifically used was:
-gathering "reminisce" paper
-gathering "together" paper
-gathering notables for part of the title.
-gathering icons for the border in the middle of the page


This picture was taken last summer while we were visiting Sri-Lanka and hit a beach on the east coast of Sri-Lanka!!!  My daughter Anah absolutely embraced and loved the beach!!!


Have a good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment