Thursday, February 23, 2012

A new jewel series on Scrapbooksteals has started!!!!!

So my posts have been scarce recently, primarily  because "life" as we know it has taken over!!!   With our whole household being sick it basically took up a good portion of this month!!!   Unfortunately scrapping has taken a back seat this month.   Often when I fall behind, I'm almost afraid to start back up (just like exercising!!!!)  So this week I was thrilled when the super talented Kristy Lee of Scrapbook Steals, started up a new jewel series (Amethyst) with their weekly mid week mojo (MWM).


Here is her super sketch:

And this is what I created:

I switched it up and used 3 4 x 4's instead as I really wanted to use these pictures.    I finally was able to open up American Crafts Hello Sunshine kit- and can I tell you while using this kit I was smiling from ear to ear, it is such a happy collection!!!    My base card stock was actually a piece of corrugated cardboard that came as packaging and I thought it would add some texture.   I also used some glimmer mist to mist up a Pink Paislee mistable flower, and some doodlebug buttons!!!!   I had so much fun crafting!!!

So hopefully I'm back on the bandwagon and will be posting more!!!    

Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment